Hello, it is a company that manufactures and exports kf94 masks in Kor…

김진현350 0

Hello, it is a company that manufactures and exports kf94 masks in Korea.

Our M2M mask was established in 2020 and is a company that manufactures and sells various health masks.Although it does not have a long career, it is a young company that aims to become the world's leading company by continuing to develop and grow every year with an enterprising spirit of challenge.

Currently, it produces and supplies small, medium, and large major product lines.

Furthermore, we are preparing to expand the line of various non-drugs and sanitary household goods in addition to mask products.

Our M2M mask is making every effort to remain a trusted customer-centered company.

A lot of foreign buyers from the U.S., New Zealand, and Canada contacted me after hearing the news that KF94 can be exported.

Like this, I visit the community site and leave a message.

As you all know, our KF94 masks are 100% Korean.

It's a globally recognized mask, and KF94, which we're exporting,

It is a KF94 mask that can be cleared anywhere in the Americas, Europe, and anywhere in the world. (FDA/ISO/CE)

If you contact us, we will check the business card opening, quantity, and unit price, confirm it, and deliver all documents before proceeding with the order.

You can import it, see the reaction, and proceed with additional orders.

KF94 grade FFP2 upper grade (94% or more blocking rate).

If you ask me, I'll give you a unit price table by quantity.

It is one of the largest factories in Korea and is of the best quality because it is a famous brand product.

It is a product that is delivered to academies/government offices/dentistry/large restaurants/marts, and is sold in department stores and online.

Inquiry only E-mail please.

E-mail : rhffh5850@naver.com

Mobile : +82-10-2661-1346

If you open your business card and send it to me when you contact me, I will sincerely consult you and deliver all English and Korean materials.

Thank you.

0 Comments
New

새글 [매매] 테일러 슈 리페어샵

[매매] 테일러 슈 리페어샵 로케이션이 좋습니다. 214.404.8165
Now

현재 Hello, it is a company that manufactures and exports kf94 ma…

Hello, it is a company that manufactures and exports kf94 masks in Korea.Our M2M mask was establishe… 더보기

기타 | 전 세계 항공권(관광) 특가

♥ ♥ ♥한우리여행사♥ ♥ ♥아시아나항공(Asiana Airlines), 대한항공(Korean Air), 델타항공(Delta Airlines), 싱가폴항공(Singapore Air… 더보기

맛있고 건강에 좋은! 무공해 태양초 고추가루!

맛있고 건강에 좋은! 무공해 태양초 고추가루!

전자/가전 | 삼성 z fold 3 $1050

한달 정도 사용한 z fold 3 256 gb 판매합니다. 뒷면에 생활 스크래치가 있어서 가격 내렸습니다. 관심 있으신 분은 문자 주시면 사진 보내드리겠습니다.

[매매] 도넛샵

지역 : 알링턴평균매상 : 만4천매매가 : 11만불연락처 : 817.228.7849

[매매] 도넛샵

가격 : 29만 (노 네고)매상 : 7월 $27,700, 8월 $29,700, 9월 $30,400 증빙서류 참고 (1년간 front door closed) drive thru on… 더보기

기타 | BTS 화보집 "THE FACT BTS PHOTOBOOK SPECIAL EDITION : &" 판매 안내

안녕하세요. (주)제이엔디네트웍스 대표 조준희입니다. 당사는 올해 10월 2일에 공연한 "2021 THE FACT MUSIC AWARD(TMA)"의 화보집 "THE FACT BTS… 더보기

기타 | Copper masks (한국 구리 항균 마스크) & 구리 장갑 (한국 제품)

-Copper masks (구리 항균 마스크) & 구리 장갑사이즈는 Kids, L & XL 3가지 사이즈 있습니다수량에 따라 가격에 일부 차이 있을 수 있습니다 10… 더보기

기타 | KF94 마스크 최저가 판매 합니다 $0.25부터

-KF94 "안심" (한국 식약처 인증은 물론이고 미국 FDA 등록 제품)-4중 차단 필터-3D 접이식 입체 마스크로 대화가 쉽고 편안한 착용감-김서림 방지용 알루미늄 코밴드 내장… 더보기