You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.
Anapa Clinic Logo

Now Servicing
at the new location

Specializing hair restoration to beauty care management.

“Our full focus will be on you during your visit”

You can have full confidence

Appointments

Please call us for questions or an appointment.  We are glad to help you answer questions or arrange a visit.

Welcome to Anapa Clinic

Discover the all-new Anapa Clinic, now conveniently situated closer to you in a prime location that exudes warmth and comfort. Our spacious, inviting environment ensures a welcoming atmosphere, making your visit an absolute delight.

Experience a heightened level of care with our expanded clinic space, allowing us to introduce an array of enhanced procedures and services. Your journey with us promises not only medical excellence but also an even more enjoyable and satisfying experience. Welcome to a new era of healthcare convenience and comfort at Anapa Clinic.

Google Reviews

Dr. Cho stands out for his exceptional kindness and empathy, surpassing any hospital experience I've had. His diagnoses and treatments are flawless, leaving no room for inadequacy. If you're in search of a doctor who genuinely cares, empathizes with patients, and delivers impeccable care, I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Cho!

Eunah

Anapa Pain Clinic is a hidden gem. Always a great experience. All the staff members are very kind! Each of them goes above & beyond for each patient, and Dr. Cho does a fantastic job. He is sweet and professional. I was comfortable with Dr. Cho and his staff. I highly recommend him!

JH

Local Guide .117 reviews

I went to the hospital because I had pain in my back... Dr. Joe is great at back pain... And all the staff are so kind... I consulted for Botox and I'm extremely satisfied. I was nervous but all the staff helped me. All the staff and Dr. Joe are the best!

Seok j.

Our Services

We’re pleased to offer a wide range of hair, beauty, and health practices

Skin Booster
Juvelook
Filorga(a.k.a Channel in.)
Botox
Xeomin
Laser Therapy
Pico Laser
Micro Needling

ESWT (체외 충격파)

체외 충격파란 높은 에너지를 보유한 음향충격파를 말하는 것으로 영어로는 ESWT라고 하는데 Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy의 준말로 말그대로 체외 즉 몸 밖에서 가해주는 충격파를 이용한 치료방법으로, 체외에서 가해지는 에너지로 근골격계의 질환을 치료하는 것을 말합니다.

더 알아보기

Other Pain Management

• Chronic lower back or Neck pain
  • Frozen Shoulder release after anesthesia
  • PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy
  • Various Nerve block for pain control
  • Injuries by accidents

We can help you!

We offer a wide range of procedures to help you get that perfect smile.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT